Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mystery Solved

A Vigilant Friend forwarded me this local solution to the digestive issues I suffered after the Goose Gorging:

It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

I see! And that ice cube will never melt once I eat it either.

Went to my first ever Pilates class today. Goodness, what a workout. However, I was pleased because I could not only "assume the positions" but maintain them as directed.

Tomorrow, I go swimming with my Saturday Biking Companion. I'll be curious to see how I will be humiliated. The possibilities are endless.

On a final and totally unrelated note, I found this item in Tesco. Okay, the instructions I had were in Slovak, not Czech, but you're all smarter than I am. You can figure out what to do here:

Durex Play Vibrations je vibrační kroužek pro zábavný a radostný sex.

Durex Play Vibrations byl navržen tak, aby svým chvěním stimuloval oba dva partnery. Snadno se zapíná a vypíná. Určitě bude velmi zábavné experimentovat s jeho ideální pozicí tak, aby vám přinesl maximální potěšení.
- až 20 minut stimuluje oba partnery jemným chvěním
- stimuluje klitoris partnerky
- může podporovat erekci
- nasazuje se na kořen penisu
- může být použit s nebo bez kondomu
- jednorázové použití
- baleno po jednom kuse
150,-

Worth every crown. Really.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Expatresse said...

I must add that at least two kind readers have informed me that "bublifuk" certainly could be Slovak. (I only assumed it was not because the product had a big label slapped on it with all the information in Slovak, which is what usually happens to imports).

Further, it's a combination of the words for "bubble" and "to blow," the later of which, a Slovak friend told me today at lunch, is onomatopoeic!

Dakujem.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hate Bratislava.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you gave too much information...i wouldnt want to imagine this on Ron's dick! eeeew
but then, maybe the ring gave his confidence a little boost...yeah, we all know he lacks it

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home